WOW~~~ I was just playing with my profile page and realized as of yesterday, I have been a member of this board a year (even tho I had lurked for about 6 months prior before I got up the nerve to join). I must say, I'm truly glad that I crawled out of my shell and joined in! I have made some great cyber friends here and learned so much about others, the band, the internet and message boards. I joined when times weren't going so great in my life and it seemed that everything was coming apart at the seams with so many lossses and things spiraling out of control in my life! Getting on the board was my little piece of therapy at times. Talking to others about one of my biggest passions was a "feel good" experience when other things weren't going so well. Meeting some of you at concerts last year made joining even more worthwhile! And the friendships I have forged, in person or just by corresponding with some of you thru PMs or Facebook will always be appreciated.

Thanks to all of you that have made this such a pleasant and huge part of my everyday routine!