I guess I should do the obligatory intro.

Female, have lived most of my life in the Midwest (Minnesota, Dakotas, Iowa). Married, my husband and I have 2 kids (grown daughter who lives in KC and 15 year old son), horses, chickens, cows (somehow...I never really agreed to that one, but they're kind of cute) and a spoiled dingo doggie.

My music tastes are extremely varied - my iPod will go straight from Beethoven or Gershwin into Puddle of Mudd or Seether. A little country mixed in, with a side dish of Broadway (RENT, Wicked, Les Mis, Miss Saigon) and plenty of "classic rock" for seasoning.

I'm pretty much a concert junkie - if it's not the high end stuff (saw Billy/Elton earlier this year; Eagles, Bruce, Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick last year), it's the free jazz or blues that's offered locally. I think I've seen the Eagles 5 or 6 times....gets kind of fuzzy after a while, LOL. I keep saying the next time they come that I'm not going...have seen them enough, yet I know damn well that I'm going to be sitting on the Ticketmaster website at 10 a.m. on the day tickets are released, credit card in hand, poised to hit that SEND button.

Outside of family and music, I'm a project director for a major company and pretty much like my job. I'm also a jewelry artist and do 15-20 art shows a year. So I keep pretty busy.

As I mentioned in the Journey thread, I've been lurking here for some time, and just signed up and started posting recently. Normally I'm not really this quiet, LOL. Looking forward to getting to know the folks around here better.