Ugh! I just received and email stating that I have violated the copyrights of Cass Country in my Eagles: History and Critiques series and youtube has taken down the entire series and given me a second "strike" against my youtube account -- the first strike was a VERY poor quality, 30 second cell phone video of "Boys of Summer" from the Eagles Milwaukee concert in September.

So now my whole series, which had a total over 60,000 views on youtube has been blocked. And I do not believe it will be coming back. Now, I know I technically violated copyright, but isn't there a "fair use" law that enables me to use video and audio for a review like mine? Either way, I've heard that Henley's publisher is doing some sort of crackdown and my videos haven't been the only ones hit. I imagine this is what happens when he isn't busy with the Eagles...

Well, I didn't put months of work into that series just so they could delete it. I'll be reposting the videos eventually at Dailymotion (where the Full length Part VII video currently is) and maybe blip. Otherwise, I believe I have found a glitch -- if you click "play" on the embedded videos on my introduction thread, it seems you can still watch them. It is probably only a matter of time before that stops working too.

Anyone else having similar problems?