Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagle appear in "Guitar Hero: On Tour"

Default Eagle appear in "Guitar Hero: On Tour"

In today's Philadelphia Inquirer, it was noted that the Eagles will be "showing up in the much-anticipated music-video game Guitar Hero: On Tour."

Nice one! Thanks DF!
    Guitar Hero seems to me a nice and funny game
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

I could have sworn that Guitar Hero: On Tour was the Nintendo DS version of GH and that the Eagles were actually going to be on Guitar Hero 4. lol Everybody at work is already teasing me about being in line to buy it when it comes out.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    I could have sworn that Guitar Hero: On Tour was the Nintendo DS version of GH and that the Eagles were actually going to be on Guitar Hero 4. lol Everybody at work is already teasing me about being in line to buy it when it comes out.
    My son was just talking about this today in the car. He assures me he will be buying it when it comes out and will be sure to TRY to teach me to play it. That should be a real treat for him. LOL It won't last long before he gets disgusted with me and just plays it for me to show me the Eagles part of it.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    My son was just talking about this today in the car. He assures me he will be buying it when it comes out and will be sure to TRY to teach me to play it. That should be a real treat for him. LOL It won't last long before he gets disgusted with me and just plays it for me to show me the Eagles part of it.
    You can do it!! Or else you just can enjoy the Eagles part of it! And let your son just play it, haha.

My mom said that if she see GH in the stores and the Eagles are a part of it she will buy it for me! Yeah!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Could someone PLEASE explain exactly what GH is and how it is played. Is it compatible with PS3? and do you need to do GH1 2 and 3 before you get GH4? I'm not very well up in computer games. I have an 'Atari Nostalgia' with 25 of the old Atari games that is plugged into the front of the tv! I have a PS3 blu ray which came free with my widescreen but haven't used it yet!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Could someone PLEASE explain exactly what GH is and how it is played. Is it compatible with PS3? and do you need to do GH1 2 and 3 before you get GH4? I'm not very well up in computer games. I have an 'Atari Nostalgia' with 25 of the old Atari games that is plugged into the front of the tv! I have a PS3 blu ray which came free with my widescreen but haven't used it yet!
    OK, I'll try!!
    Guitar Hero is a music game suitable for the PlayStation 2 game console.
    With the game is a complete guitar that comes to connect to the PlayStation 2. The guitar has no strings but different buttons. This guitar is derived from the Gibson guitars. It is intended that the player accurately play with the song being played. It sets out the various buttons. There is at various levels to play.

(it's translated from Dutch, so if there are any mistakes in the translation, please blaim Google )

This sounds good! I might see if the new one is compatible with PS3. Thanks MH! And the translation was fine!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    This sounds good! I might see if the new one is compatible with PS3. Thanks MH! And the translation was fine!
    Yeh! I hope it will be! You're Welcome! I'm glad to
    It's sad that you can't use it for the tv or something, I don't have PS2

No! Neither do I. I have an old PS1 but never really got into it. Anyway next to buy on my list is as follows!

Felders book
    Eagles Box set (Yes, I have the albums but would like to consolidate them in a set)
    California nights

Any other Eagles/Glenn memorabilia I can get on eBay!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP