Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy birthday, eaglesvet!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Happy birthday, eaglesvet!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day with your family. We do miss you around here and hope you can visit more often. Here's someone else who is sending some birthday wishes your way ...

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes! It seems like I have been going through "Border-On" and "Border-Off" stages, unfortunately for the past year or so. It's not that Eagles and Borderers are far from my mind...on the contrary, often things happen in my everyday life that keep you in my mind--it's just a matter of making it to the computer that seems questionable at times!

My oldest son, Ethan, just finished his freshman year in HS and has become quite an Eagles aficionado--in fact, in his yearbook this year a friend commented (favorably) on his "old soul" in music! I guess he gets it from his two "old soul" parents, as many of you have observed in your own families as well. I'm sure he's one of the few in his HS who can name the lead Eagle on a particular track in 5 notes or less! Alas, Graham, my middle-schooler, is gravitating a little much towards hip hop, rap, and techno-pop for my ears, but thems the breaks!

I will strive for more "Border-On" time!!!!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Good for Ethan!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Sorry I missed your birthday Eva! My putas been broken and I'm operating off an iPad. Also been busy at work and more than a little distracted by Glenns up and coming tour! Lol!

Anyway, hope you had a wonderful birthday. When I get my laptop back I'll post you a few pics. Ok?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP