Thread: Just listened to the album...

Default Just listened to the album...

All the way through for the first time. I don't have a copy yet, ordered the deluxe edition so will wait for that, but my dad bought a copy and have been listening to his and I'm now going back and listening to a few tracks. First impressions are I like it I think it will probably take quite a while to sink in properly, needless to say I'm enjoying Guilty of the Crime and Last Good Time... I also like I Love to Watch a Woman Dance and What Do I Do With My Heart. I look forward to listening to all the songs again and can't really think of any that I didn't enjoy.

I figured those first two songs would appeal to you. I also love ILTWAWD and WDIDWMH, despite the fact that their titles are so long and require such elaborate acronyms. lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Hmmm....how could you have guessed???? :P

You're right about the acronyms, it took me ages to type those out!

I was listening to Guilty of the Crime just now, but then the power went off...the tumble dryer tripped the electrics, now the power is back but I find that I'm too tired to start listening again to the album. Though I may put a couple songs on before bed, as I have to tidy my bed first as there is no way I can fit in it at the moment (loads of crafting stuff on top). Time for....You Are Not Alone (which really reminds me of another song but I can't think what).

Ah, OK. Well feel free to post more thoughts later - maybe even jump into Song Survivor!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Well...I thought I'd jump in with Song Survivor, so I listened to all the songs remaining and I can't really choose...so I'm listening again...its a tough life I'm enjoying It's Your World Now it just makes me smile when I hear the intro.