Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada Tour Dates?

Out on the Border

Default Canada Tour Dates?

Hi there! I've been looking around a bit--checked the official Eagles site, checked TicketMaster, tried Googling, etc, but I can't find any information on whether the Eagles will be touring in Canada this summer (or sometime this year/tour), specifically the Toronto area.

Has anyone heard anything, or does anyone know, if there will be Canada tour dates in the near future? The thing is, it's my parents' 25th anniversary this July, and I was really hoping to get them Eagles tickets (they're *big* fans), but I don't want to wait too long before I at least know if there's going to be a Canadian leg of the tour or not so I'll know I can get the tickets, otherwise I'll have to come up with some other plan so I don't miss their anniversary.

Thanks in advance...

--Will

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

A lot of us are in that boat Will and we just don't know until they release dates. As they didn't include Dublin on their UK list I went to London. Now there is tentative talk of Dublin......Just don't know!
    You could try buying them for a different show and if Canada comes up you could sell them on or use them yourself....?

What a lovely present for your parents' 25th, I hope my kids are as appreciative when I'm 25 years married!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Sorry Will, I have no idea when/if they will come to Canada. It seems that they will be mounting a large tour eventually, but odds are they will not be in Canada in July. Do you have Ticketmaster.ca notifications for the Eagles?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

Wow! Thanks for the quick replies!

I guess I'll have to hurry up and wait then, with everyone else. I have TicketMaster notification set up, but I set it up on the U.S. site only, thinking that the U.S. dates are bound to come first anyway and that will give me the necessary heads-up, but I think I'll head on over to the Canadian site and set up notification from there as well, just in case.

Thanks!

EDIT: actually, I just tried that, but the site wants to revert to my regular account info anyway, so I think I should be covered receiving the alerts I'm set up for...

Well if I hear anything on the ILAA alerts I'll post it up ASAP! They tend to let you know the dates before the tickets are for sale, so at least it will give you an idea. You could register with ILAA as well. You don't have to buy tickets from them if you dont want to. Keep an eye on Eaglesband.com as well.

Oh and Welcome to the board Will!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border

That's terrific, thank you for the suggestion! I just registered with them... those VIP packages look like exactly what I need.

Welcome to The Border, Will! I hope the Eagles will tour Canada for your sake, so that you can give your parents that wonderful gift that you are planning.

I would desperately love to see the boys in South Africa, but for now it's only a dream. I had to travel to London to see them!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    That's terrific, thank you for the suggestion! I just registered with them... those VIP packages look like exactly what I need.

They are brilliant and well worth it. Good luck!
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Will - check it out!

Eagles in Moncton

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

That's terrific! Moncton's a little far, but if that means other Canadian dates this summer, then it gives me great hope for finding something close to Toronto.