Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: more tour dates: Boston

Default more tour dates: Boston

Sorry if this is old news, but I just saw it on the official Eagles site.

TOUR DATES
    July 28, 2008 - TD BankNorth Arena
    Boston, MA
    Public On Sale: 4/21

July 30, 2008 - TD BankNorth Arena
    Boston, MA
    Public On Sale: 4/21

*sigh* Not gettin' much closer. Seriously.....I'm getting really frustrated by this one or two dates at a time stuff. I don't make a lot of money.......I need to know quite a ways in advance if they're going to be coming near me so I can buy a ticket! I'm having a constant battle in my mind.......should I go bankrupt trying to travel somewhere to see them? Should I wait and pray they come close to me???

Sorry for venting Just a tad frustrated is all.

Maleah, girlfriend, I totally understand what you're going through! I had to make the same decision. I don't earn a lot of money either, so I'd basically made up my mind last year that I was going to travel to see them, before they even brought out their new album! I had extra motivation since I knew I had a chance of meeting two of my Border friends if I travelled.

Don't give up hope, girl! Start saving NOW! I have every confidence that they will make a turn near you!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

It seems like they recently had a contest...i want to say for tix to the CMT awards and when you entered they had this little questionnaire as to the closest place to you for concerts. I think it was done to give them some ideas as to where they had the most concentration of fans for booking purposes. Maybe we will see some results from that and the dates will start coming in faster. At least we can hope.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I understand how you all feel, particularly those of you who haven't yet been able to see the boys on this tour. I too am dithering......do I spend out on plane fare accomodation and 'keep money' at some other venue or do I keep my powder dry in the hope that they will travel here? They have done so before and were very well received, so its reasonable to expect they will again. I'd also be able to go to all the dates here whereas could really only afford 1 abroad! I worked in Boston nearly 20 years ago and have always entertained thoughts of gping back, but at the end of July......High heat and humidity.......... I'd love to go late fall.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I really think they will be going everywhere. They have said they will be doing a world tour, right? It's just hard to wait for the complete list, although I will. I'm sure they will be in the midwest. If not this year, next.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

I'm going to hold out and figure THEY WILL hit the midwest OMG - If they don't they had better plan on coming and giving me a private concert in my backyard!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    I'm going to hold out and figure THEY WILL hit the midwest OMG - If they don't they had better plan on coming and giving me a private concert in my backyard!!!!!
    Ooooh--where do we line up to put in that request? Because I want one of those, too!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm wanting to go see a couple other bands, but I'm scared to commit in case it would conflict with the Eagles.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Ooooh--where do we line up to put in that request? Because I want one of those, too!
    Count me in!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down