Thread: EAGLES HAIR!

Out on the Border freyfantastic61's Avatar

Default EAGLES HAIR!

Hi just thinking who has in your opinion the most attractive head of hair?at the present time.
    After seeing the guys close up at the O2 I think Joe's looks really healthy & shiny,thendefinetly Glenn and then Don and I love Timothy's for it's length(his hair!) but on closer inspection I feel he should either have it trimmed OR a heat pack! What do others feel?luv FF61

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Do I really need to answer this?!?!?!? But I will say I liked it better when it was a lot straighter because now it seems to be a little to fuzzy but still
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I think overall, that Glenn definitely has the best hair. It's still nice and thick and has enough curl to give it body.

Don's is getting a little thin and should quit coloring it and leave it a bit longer (like HFO). Joe's is good, but he needs to leave it fluffy instead of slicking it down with gel. I like the bleaching! I have to agree that Tim needs to trim and deep condition. It looks a little fried!

All in good fun here and jmo!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Out on the Border

Glenn definately. Nice and full. Joes looks better when he doesnt slick it back. Don has nice hair too. I like his when it is kinda spiked, cut short. I definately love Glenns hair though.

I think Glenn's hair would be my 1st choice. I love the natural wave and body it has. 2nd would go to Joe (when it isn't slicked back). The blonder and fluffier the better.

I love Timothy's hair, but I think a trim of the ends and a deep condition treatment would do wonders. I like Don's spikey but a little longer.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    I think overall, that Glenn definitely has the best hair. It's still nice and thick and has enough curl to give it body.

Don's is getting a little thin and should quit coloring it and leave it a bit longer (like HFO). Joe's is good, but he needs to leave it fluffy instead of slicking it down with gel. I like the bleaching! I have to agree that Tim needs to trim and deep condition. It looks a little fried!

All in good fun here and jmo!
    I can't do any better than what you've said here, Brooke, except that I think that Don's hair now looks better the length it is.

Glenn , Glenn , Glenn , Glenn , Glenn . Man, how I'd love to run my fingers through his hair. It's thick, and looks like chocolate, even now . If he's colouring it, it doesn't appear that way. My favourite Glenn hairstyle is still HFO () - just plain, flipping fantastic...

I like Don's hair in F1 particularly - I'd prefer it if he reverted to that style. I also loved his HFO hair.

My favourite Joe hairstyle is definitely HFO, but I don't mind the way he wears it now. It just mustn't be too long.

It would be strange if Timothy cut his hair, but it looks a little uneven these days. It doesn't look bad, though.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down